Looking for a dental career in Glace Bay? Join the Bayside Dental team.
Part of the Mayflower Dental Group, Bayside Dental in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia is a family-focused dental center. We also have locations in North Sydney, Sydney River, Sydney Mines and Sydney to serve our clients.
Our practice is conveniently located at 153 Reserve St Unit 108, Glace Bay, NS with lots of amenities surrounding.
We love our community and have been passionately serving our Glace Bay
patients for years over 15 years. Our team provides a wide range of dental services, including preventative hygiene, general and cosmetic dentistry, root canals and extractions and an extensive range of other services to help create and maintain healthy smiles for our patients.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5-stars on Google
reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to
continuous learning, and innovative technology. Additionally, you will have the
opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Services Schedule: Full-Time
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses and access to Study Clubs and online professional communities.
• Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning
opportunities and enhanced treatment planning support.
• Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and
dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
• Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and
colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental
• Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice
• Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
• Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
• Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
Bayside Dental is proud to be an active member of the Glace Bay community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.